The peninsula of Sithonia in Halkidiki with the magnificent olive groves and the pine trees, the small bays with the picturesque coves, beaches with golden color sand and crystal clear turquoise waters is one of the most popular destinations of Chalkidiki.
In Sithonia you will find the Metamorphosis, a picturesque seaside village with great beaches. Nearbye you will find some prehistoric settlements and some early Christian churches.
In Metamorphosis beach there are several cafes and bars by the sea, where you can spend your time for fun and relaxation.
- The traditional village of Parthenon
- The complex Porto Carras
- The Byzantine castle in Toroni
- The small islands on the coast of Vourvourou
- The natural port of Porto Koufo
- The windmills of Sikia
- The Beach Tristinika
- The Armenistis Beach
- The beach at Apella
- The beach of Vourvourou
- The Nikiti Beach
- The Beach in Lagomandra
- The Beach in Kastri
- The beach of Agios Ioannis
- The Paradise Beach
- Beach Kalogria
- The Koviou Beach
Monasteries in the area
- The convent of Agios Ioannis Prodromos - Distance from our hotel 2 km (tel. 23750 61592). Ms convent with about 50 nuns. Built in 1975. Celebrate on 24 June and 29 August.
- Men's Monastery - Agios Arsenios - Distance from our hotel 4 km in Vatopedi (tel. 23710-41880). Men's monastery with about 15 monks. Founded in 1986. Celebrate on 1 October and 10 November.
- The convent of the Evangelistos Theotokou - Distance from our hotel 5 km in Vatopedi (Tel. 23710-41278) The convent, the largest in Greece